Project Manager Needed
Fifty & Fifty Collective (fiftyandfifty.org), a small but growing San Diego based Interactive Agency, is looking to expand it’s core development team. At 5ifty and 5ifty, it’s our mission to see good causes take up more of the popular culture space. We want to help do more than sell a product; we want to engage the world in the worthwhile. And because of this, we choose to work with people and missions that are socially and ethically defensible. To date we’ve partnered with clients promoting education, sustainable peace, political action, youth engagement, fundraising, and creative arts. And we’re just getting started.
We are looking for a well-rounded project manager to join us here in San Diego. We take on small to large sized design and development projects, with senior resources in San Diego and others developing remotely.
The position available immediately is to help fill the internal gaps in the team. The focus of the position will entail supporting our clients through managing the projects and providing customer service as well as making sure the design and development teams are on time and budget.
Skills and Requirements:
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in some or all the mentioned areas
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfort and confidence when communicating and interacting with clients
- Must be proactive in addressing and planning for issues in the project
- Great personality and team player. Must serve as an extension of all departments and work well with multiple roles within the organization
- Be familiar and active with social media tools and emerging technologies
- Resourceful and self-starter
- Deadline driven and well organized
- Understand and support the ethos and mission of the company
- Providing status updates on the current projects. Weekly status reports.
- Create timelines and ensure that projects are on time and budget
- Support company financial reports by providing detailed information on current projects as well as forecasting new projects
- Setting up kick off meetings
- Organizing and running internal project reviews
- Create a work environment that allows design and production teams to remain focused on their projects
- Support Account Manager
- Provide steps and ideas to improve systems and processes within the company
- Obtain, organize and manage creative assets
- Collaborate with creative and account teams to seek efficiencies on behalf of the client’s budget, parameters, and vision
- Quality assurance. Make sure the project is delivered per approved project documents and designs
- Confirm that design and production teams have all assets and project documentation prior to start of their project
- Support the creation of project estimates and proposals. Providing critical thinking, ideas, and planning in regards to the project budget and timeline
- Organize daily updates and meetings
The current position is a full time contract position with 30-40 hours a week committed through September. From that point, we can assess the current working relationship and consider a full time position. We will consider hourly rates between $30-70 per hour depending on the level of expertise and range of experience.
Note: Please send your resume, portfolio link and any additional information to email@example.com. If you could use “I Want to Work For Fifty & Fifty” as a subject, that will help us a lot. This position is an in-house position. Do not send applications requesting remote working relationships.